Washington & West, LLC is dedicated to assisting hospitals and healthcare systems throughout the entire denial and appeals process in an effort to recover funds from commercial, government and Medicare Advantage payers who have wrongfully denied or underpaid claims.
Washington & West, LLC is seeking a Nurse Attorney to join our team!
This position provides great opportunity for career development and advancement, as well as vast personal/professional growth. We are a rapidly expanding company, looking to hire quality individuals, with a willingness to contribute and grow within our company.
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- MUST have the ability to manage high volumes of work with extreme accuracy
- Ability to take on a multitude of tasks and independently prioritize those tasks
- Ability to learn and master new computer programs/software quickly
- Healthcare or health law experience
- Strong background in contracts is a plus
- Health, dental, and prescription drug benefits
- Group Life and STD coverage
- Voluntary Term Life and LTD benefits
- 401(k) with employer Safe Harbor contribution
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
To apply, please submit your COVER LETTER, RESUME, and SALARY REQUIREMENTS to Lisa Foxwell, firstname.lastname@example.org.